How To Advertise On Big Channels?
Big Telegram Channel Ad
What Will You Read?
What Are the Various Methods of Advertising On Telegram?
There are different methods to advertise on Telegram channels:
- Manual: You can post advertising. To do this, you must first locate active channels that are free of Telegram advertisement bots. The major criteria are channel growth and post coverage.
- Exchanging: It is the most convenient method of advertising. Pre-moderated channels are available on the exchange. The channel owner sends an application for moderation, which they examine to see whether it suits their catalog. The catalog accounts for approximately 30% of all applied channels. It accelerates the procedure since it has accumulated active channels. Continue reading for step-by-step instructions on how to design, publish, and manage your advertising.
How Can You Promote Your Business On Big Telegram Channels?
Even if you don’t currently have a Telegram channel, you can promote your business on other Telegram channels. Don’t be surprised if you see juice advertising while going through a meme Telegram channel!
In most large Telegram channels, you can purchase a sponsored post. Admins often charge for 6, 12, 24, or 48 hours of publishing. Permanent postings can be ineffective since people only read fresh posts within the first 24 hours after they are published. Advertising on the Telegram Channel might cost anything from $10 to $1000 or more. The cost is determined by the following factors:
- Geographical place: Advertising on Indian networks will be less expensive than on Russian stations.
- Time: A 6-hour post will be less expensive than a 24-hour advertisement on big channels.
- Telegram channel size: The more members you have, the more you pay.
- The rate of engagement: If a Telegram channel has a poor interaction rate, its size is meaningless. Consider paying $1000 for advertising on a Telegram channel with 1 million subscribers but receiving just 500 views.
So, while selecting a Telegram channel for business marketing, consider the following:
- To view any results, the Telegram channel must have more than 10000 members.
- The engagement rate should be greater than 10%.
- Permanent positions are ineffective.
- The topic of the channel should be relevant to your business. It’s pointless to promote Pepsi in a channel promoting Bitcoin investments.
Remember that you can request that an administrator reveal to you his channel’s statistics: how it grows, how many users it has, and what the average engagement rate is.
Read More: 10 Methods To Optimize Telegram Channel
How to Find the Best Telegram Big Channels for Advertising?
If you have a Telegram channel, you can start selling advertisements on big channels. This platform offers the Telegram Ad platform, which generates sponsored messages in public one-to-many channels with over 1000 users.
Furthermore, it enables you to quickly manage your advertising and budgets, select where your ads will be displayed, and track their success.
How To Start A Telegram Advertising Campaign?
First, select your target personas and market to reach your intended audience:
- Interests: While Telegram does not provide geotargeting, all channels and bots are organized by topic.
- Languages: By channeling language with passion, you can focus on your audience.
- Geolocation: It is nearly hard to segment consumers depending on their location. Instead, as a simple life hack, there is a search by city name. Some channel owners utilize city names in their channel titles.
- Incorporating adverts into the content of a channel makes it more interesting to the viewers. There are three types of native advertisements on big channels:
#1 Advertisement post. An advertisement post is made up of three primary components: content, an image, and a link.
#2 Native post. A native post combines useful information for readers with a mention of the sponsor. Its advantage is that it contains information that is still useful even if the sponsor is not disclosed. Its instructional value draws consumers to it, including telegram-free advertising outlets.
#3 Forwarding. The news or video must first appear on the “parent” channel. Other stations rebroadcast this content to gain viewership.
Testing budgets vary depending on the marketing. Start with a sum for which you are willing to take a risk. Furthermore, you can examine the Telegram audience using specialist services.
Advertising On Telegram Channels To Reach A Mass Audience
A Telegram channel is similar to a loudspeaker for your speech. It’s a platform that allows you to broadcast messages to a large number of people with no limit on the number of channel members.
Only admins can post to a channel, but every member gets informed when a new post is made. This makes it excellent for communicating news, updates, or just about anything else. Because channel participants can’t see each other as well as the admins, it’s also an excellent option to keep your audience private. You can submit your advertisement to the Telegram advisor to have it aired on Telegram channels or bots.