If you want to know how to have a secure Telegram account, read this article till the end. Imagine that you are having a very famous and growing channel, you are making money from this channel and this is your best sales funnel, but suddenly you don’t have access to your channel, and you are hacked. This shows the importance of having a very safe and secure Telegram account, if you don’t want to encounter such a scenario, then we invite you to read this article.
Security, A Major Risk
If you are investing in a platform as a new medium for making money and increasing your sales, you are investing your time and money here.
You are using this platform to show your products and services, educate and connect with your users and get more customers for your business.
All of this can become obsolete in a day, with just a security breach, you can lose your access and your money machine will stop working.
- Security is a major risk for any business and any platform
- You should have a very well-structured security plan to avoid being surprised by hackers
- If security is a risk then this means this can decrease or destroy your business, you should be prepared for that
After seeing what are the benefits of having a very secure Telegram account as your high-performance sales channel, we will introduce you to the strategies to avoid being hacked and having a very safe and secure Telegram account.
My name is Jack Ricle from The Telegram Adviser website, Please stay with me till the end of the article.
Benefits Of Having A Secure Telegram Account
You are calm, and you know that you are having a very safe and secure Telegram account for your business, this is what you want, right?
These are the benefits of having a secure Telegram account:
- You rest assured that all the time and money you are investing in your Telegram channel will be useful and you will reap the benefits from this security
- You are always active and can post and promote your products and services also your content, this can increase the trust among your users and let your Telegram channel have a very high satisfaction rate
- When there is no major security risk, you can reply to all your users whether they are your customers or are potential buyers very fast and have a consistent presence without any problem
To better understand the benefits of having a very secure Telegram account, let’s give you an example.
Imagine that you are answering your customer for an order, then you lose the connection and your account, what would you do?
- This can easily destroy the trust that you have tried to build over the years
- If the customer has paid you then this can become even worse, the customer may think you are a fake business and speak about you hardly
- And even if these scenarios don’t happen, you are delaying the answer and you may miss the customer
All of these shows the risk of security breach and having a very secure Telegram account for your business.
Being secure is very important, we showed this in the last sections of this article, and now we want to explore the strategies to help you have a very safe and secure Telegram account.
1. Use The Telegram Application Itself
If you look at the different application platforms, there are different versions of Telegram!
Yes!, you should be careful about this and only use the original version of Telegram.
If you download from the Telegram website, you can rest assured that you are using the main version of Telegram on any platform that you want.
Why is this very important?
- If you download and use other versions of Telegram, there is the risk of being hacked and security breaches
So the first strategy for having a very safe and secure Telegram account is using the main version of Telegram on any platform you are using to be sure about the security of your Telegram account.
2. Use Risk Management Strategies For Your Smartphone
Your smartphone is very important as this is the base of anything that you want to do.
The Telegram application is inside your smartphone and you should be aware of the risk management strategies for your smartphone.
- Create a very secure and strong password for your smartphone, this is very important, this must be a combination of words, numbers, and special characters
- If you think that you are safe now, you are completely wrong, the other strategy that you should use for your smartphone is not using a public internet connection, this is very dangerous and hackers can easily access your smartphone
- The third risk management strategy for your smartphone is not using it in the public environment, this can increase the stealing risk for your smartphone
If you want to have a very secure Telegram account, using these risk management strategies for your smartphone is the first step.
3. Use Telegram Chats Lock
Imagine that someone is using your smartphone and wants to open and see your Telegram chats and channel.
You have a lot of chats with your customers and you have a channel for your business, this person can easily access all of these, right?
Now, what can you do to avoid such a scenario?
- Telegram is offering a very practical security feature with the name Telegram chats lock
- You can go to the setting and then the security section to enable this security feature
This feature works in this way you will create a password with numbers and then whenever you open Telegram, you must enter this password to enter into your Telegram account and see your chats and channels.
- You can even set a time for this meaning you can determine after passing which amount of time, you must enter a password to open the Telegram application
What we recommend to you is one minute, after a minute you should enter the password to access your Telegram account.
A very important security feature that you can use to have a highly secure and safe Telegram account.
4. Use Two-Factor Authentication
What is two-factor authentication?
Consider this scenario, you are going to open and use the Telegram application on a new device or you have just purchased a new smartphone and want to use it.
Now imagine a hacker has access to your Telegram account on a new device and now is ready to open and use your Telegram account.
This is where two-factor authentication comes in.
If you activate this security feature from settings and security options inside the Telegram application, then you can set a password whenever you want to enter Telegram from a new device or a new smartphone.
What is the benefit of using two-factor authentication for your Telegram account?
- The hacker that we mentioned here, can’t access your Telegram account as there is a new password and security lawyer here
We recommend you activate two-factor authentication for your Telegram and set a very strong password using a combination of numbers, words, and special characters.
5. Other Recommendations To Have A Secure Telegram Account
- Never use your Telegram in public, there is a risk of being stolen from your smartphone
- Sharing your Telegram information is what that you must avoid seriously
- Strong passwords are what you need, use more than 16 and 20 characters if possible, this can avoid password hacking by softwares that hackers may use
The Final Thoughts
Telegram with over 700 million active users has become a popular sales medium for millions of businesses across the world.
You are using a Telegram channel to grow your business, investing your time and money and also your credit. You don’t want to miss these things in a minute.
Using the security strategies mentioned here, you can rest assured that you have a very safe and secure Telegram account.