Telegram channel is a great platform for business startup, Today i want to show how you can create Telegram channel in just 1 minutes. It doesn’t matter if you have a website or not, you can create your channel just now and start your business locally or globally. You may not believe it, but I have seen many people that they making money only by Telegram channel and they don’t even have website! But I suggest having social networks next to your website, Because some people will find you through Google search results. I’m Jack Ricle from Telegram adviser team and want to review how to create Telegram channel for business. Stay with me in this article.
1- Tap on the Telegram app icon on your phone screen, If you don’t have Telegram messenger you can install it from this source:
- For android device : Google Play
- For IOS Device: App Store
- For Windows (Desktop version): Telegram Desktop
If you want to create Telegram account you should have phone number for registration process.
2- Click ☰ button. It’s at top-left corner next to the Telegram text logo.
3- Tap “New Channel” button, Its third icon on your list.
4- Choose your channel name and description. This is a very important part, Because name and description will collect members for you if you want advertise in other channel.
- Write your “Channel Name” in section 1.
- Write summery about your channel and business in section 2.
5- Make your Telegram channel private and you can send your “join link” to your contact. In this case people can’t search your channel name and find you so i don’t suggest this if you want to create Telegram channel for business or specific brand. But if you need private mode follow this steps:
- Click on “Private Channel” button (Part 1 in above picture)
- Then you can find your “Invite Link” in section 2, Copy that in somewhere and keep it. You can send this link to another channels and groups for attract members, When they’ll click on this link will see your channel name and number of members.
6- Make your Telegram channel public and let users easily find you! if you tap on “Public Channel” button (Section 1 in picture) then can make public link manually in section 2.
I suggest try to make short public link because it’s easier to remember!
7- Invite your friend to your channel (After a channel reaches 200 members, it’s up to other members to invite people).
8- Congratulations almost done! Your channel were made successfully. Now you should start your business and publish post in channel and also attract target members.