Telegram channel is a great platform for business startups.
Today, I want to show how you can create a Telegram channel in just 1 minute.
It doesn’t matter if you have a website or not, you can create your channel just now and start your business locally or globally.
You may not believe it, but I have seen many people who they making money only by Telegram channel, and they don’t even have a website!
But I suggest having social networks next to your website because some people will find you through Google search results.
1- Tap on the Telegram app icon
If you don’t have Telegram messenger you can install it from this source:
- For android devices: Google Play
- For IOS Device: App Store
- For Windows (Desktop version): Telegram Desktop
If you want to create a Telegram account you should have a phone number for the registration process.
2- Click ☰ the button
It’s in the top-left corner next to the Telegram text logo.
3- Tap the “New Channel” button
It’s the third icon on your list.
4- Choose your channel name and description
This is a very important part Because the name and description will collect members for you if you want to advertise on another channel.
- Write your “Channel Name” in section 1.
- Write a summary about your channel and business in section 2.
5- Make your Telegram channel private
In this case, people can’t search your channel name and find you.
I don’t suggest this if you want to create a Telegram channel for a business or specific brand.
But if you need private mode follow these steps:
- Click on the “Private Channel” button (Part 1 in the above picture)
- Then you can find your “Invite Link” in section 2, Copy that in somewhere and keep it. You can send this link to other channels and groups to attract members, When they’ll click on this link will see your channel name and number of members.
6- Make your Telegram channel public
If you tap on the “Public Channel” button (Section 1 in the picture) then can make a public link manually in section 2.
I suggest trying to make a short public link because it’s easier to remember!
7- Invite your friend to your channel
(After a channel reaches 200 members, it’s up to other members to invite people).
Your channel was made successfully. Now you should start your business and publish a post in the channel and also attract target members.