How To Send Voice Message On Telegram?
Telegram voice message is a helpful feature that can help you in chats.
This feature is very different from to voice calls and is another type of voice conversation.
If you want to type a long text and send it to your audience and on the other hand you don’t get bored typing, Try Telegram voice message.
If you are listening to music and want to share your good feeling with your friends or at a meeting you want your partner to know the details, Telegram Voice Message can help you.
Stay with me until the end of the article and send me your comments.
To send a Telegram voice message, just follow these steps:
- Open the Telegram app and sign in to your account. If you have installed Telegram recently so should create Telegram account and log in.
- Navigate to the dialog (chat windows). This dialog can be a single chat, group, or channel.
- There is a “microphone” icon in down-right corner.
- Hold your finger on it. The process of recording your voice has started.
- Say what you want.
- When it’s done, simply release your finger from the “microphone” icon to send the voice message.
Step 1: Open the Telegram app and sign in.
Step 2: Navigate to the dialog (chat windows).
Step 3: There is a “microphone” icon in the down-right corner.
Step 4: Hold your finger on the “microphone” icon.
Step 5: Release your finger. Done! Your voice message was sent successfully.
Well done! You successfully sent your Telegram voice message. Now if you want to delete your voice message during recording, swipe your finger to the left side and your recorded voice will be deleted and you can record a new one and send it to your friend.